Ubisot’s Skull and Bones reveals the specifications for its PC version
Ubisoft reveals all the potential Skull and Bones will have on PC as well as the needs it must have in order to experience the game.
.Inspired by the Indian Ocean during the Golden Age of Piracy, players explore the vast open ocean world with one goal in mind: climb to the top.
Throughout their pirate journey, PC gamers will be able to tailor their experience to their needs and enjoy a wide range of settings and features including:
- 4K HDR: To be completely immersed in the gaming experience.
- Unlimited FPS – to give players greater potential to reduce input lag during naval battles
- Image Upscaling – To deliver premium quality visuals and detailed gameplay through ray tracing, DLSS, and FSR.
- Full Customization: To change advanced input settings options to create a near-perfect experience.
The multiplayer experience in Skull and Bones
Although players can navigate the dangerous seas of Skull and Bones alone, it’s best experienced with up to two other friends or players you encounter. To ensure an entertaining online experience, Skull and Bones provides:
- Player Tools: A balanced matchmaking system to jump into the world of Skull and Bones. Players will be placed on servers based on their Infamy level and PvP preference. Players can also report or block others for disruptive behavior in the game.
- Game servers: Powerful physical servers with modular redundancy and cloud servers complement each other during peak activity times to limit wait times. Ubisoft dedicated server sites in North and South America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, and Oceania.
- Anti-cheating solutions: a battlEye monitors the game in real time. Permanently bans players on first offense if any cheats have been deployed and detected to gain an unfair advantage.
- Overall, Skull and Bones aims to deliver high-quality visuals and settings for the PC community. Full technical details will be provided during Gamescom on August 24.
Skull and Bones will be available on November 8 on Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation®5, Stadia, as well as Windows PCs through the Ubisoft Store and the Epic Games Store.
Players can also subscribe to Ubisoft+ on PC, Stadia, and Amazon Luna.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel Unocero Gaming to be aware of everything that comes from the world of video games.