Victoria 3 will be released on October 25 and here is its new trailer
Paradox’s grand strategy partnership simulator sets its release date.
The revolutionary transformations that take place during a century from the year 1836 to 1936 are under your supervision in victory 3, the expected grand strategy society simulator from Paradox Interactive, which has confirmed its premiere on October 25, 2022.
Victoria 3 features an in-depth socioeconomic and political simulation that strives to represent the needs and desires of every person throughout a century of dramatic technological and social change. The growing population has to be fed but it will also make political demands to increase or maintain its power. Pass laws and social reforms that reflect the wishes of your citizens, or try to impose a brighter future on a nation that may not appreciate your vision for the future.
Between the main features of Victoria 3 are:
- Infinite Replayability: rewrite history as any of the dozens of Victorian Era nations, from industrial powerhouses like Britain and Prussia, to densely populated giants like Russia and Qing Dynasty China, to powers-in-waiting other territories like Japan and Canada. colonial.
- Society Deep Simulation: every inhabitant of your nation is simulated, be it a farmer or employee, capitalist or craftsman. Each has personal beliefs, political preferences and, most importantly, a standard of living to maintain.
- Lead dozens of nations around the world from 1836 to 1936. Agricultural or industrial, traditional or radical, peaceful or expansionist… you choose.
- Detailed population groups with their own political aspirations and economic needs.
- Reform your government and constitution to take advantage of social innovations, or preserve the nation’s stability by clinging to tradition in the face of revolutionaries.
- Research new technologies or transformative ideas to improve the situation of your nation.
- Challenging economy gameplay: develop your economy by constructing new buildings and industries by trading surplus goods on world markets and importing what your population needs to lead a propitious life.
- Diplomacy of calculated risks: anything you can win through war can also be done at the negotiating table. Initiate diplomatic moves, asking for support from allies, while pressing demands on weak or rival nations.
- Use your diplomatic tricks to weave a tangled global web of pacts, relationships, alliances and rivalries with which to strengthen your diplomatic position on the world stage.
- Use threats, military prowess, and bluffs to convince your enemies that it’s in their best interest to withdraw from conflicts.
- Increase your economic and military strength at the expense of your rivals.
- Accumulate prestige and the respect of your enemies as you build an industrial giant in your nation or in an empire abroad.
- Political Development: manage the different political factions of your country through laws and reforms. Will you improve the lives of your citizens, even if it means upsetting the established authorities?
- A living world: watch the map change before your eyes, as newly built railways run between flourishing cities, many of which were mere villages decades ago.
Victoria 3 will be sold in the main chain stores on October 25, 2022.